2010 Exceeding Expectations Calendar
DSAW's "2010 Exceeding Expectations Calendar" Now Available!!!
To order your 2010 Exceeding Expectations Calendar, call DSAW today, (414) 327-3729, toll free (866) 327-3729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendars are available for $10 each.
Payment can be made with credit card over the phone, check or cash. Checks can be made payable to DSAW and dropped off in person or mailed to: DSAW, 3211 South Lake Drive, Suite 113, St. Francis, WI 53235.
*There is a $1.00 per calendar shipping & handling fee for each calendar mailed.
Thank you to everyone who purchased DSAW’s inaugural 2009 “Exceeding Expectations” calendar! Each calendar put smiles on more faces than we could ever imagine! DSAW's Exceeding Expectations calendar is designed to demonstrate that individuals with Down syndrome posess the same abilities, passions & desires to engage in life enriching activities as others. Through this calendar we are able to show that individuals with Down syndrome are more like their typical peers than they are different.
Due to the overwhelming success of DSAW’s first calendar, we’re excited to be able to offer the 2010 Exceeding Expectations Calendar for your enjoyment, as well as, to help raise awareness, promote acceptance and Celebrate Down syndrome in the community! These calendars make great holiday gifts for family, friends, teachers and doctors! 100% of proceeds raised from the sale of DSAW’s calendars stay solely in Wisconsin.
Funds generated through the sale of each calendar are being used to provide wonderful opportunities and programs that benefit individuals with Down syndrome, their families and professionals in the Wisconsin community all year round. Some opportunities DSAW is able to provide because of your generosity and support include:
- DSAW’s Annual Summer Picnic & Holiday Party;
- New Parent Packets distributed to hospitals, clinics & doctor’s offices across the state, as well as, to parents who’ve received a pre or post-natal diagnosis;
- DSAW continues to collaborate with agencies like Best Buddies of WI, the Autism Society of SE WI and WI FACETS, as well as, cultivating new partnerships with other agencies in the community;
- Provide scholarships to individuals with Down syndrome pursuing a post secondary education, as well as, individuals serving the Down syndrome community in the education field;
- Provide DSAW Family Grants; and,
- Present Community Outreach programs to educate medical, education and day care professionals on issues surrounding Down syndrome, just to name a few ~ THANK YOU!