- About Learning Disabilities
- Best Buddies
- Brighter Tomorrows
This website was created to support families by providing accurate information about Down syndrome ~ *Also provides Spanish Translation Website
- Congratulations Project - members of the PALS family write letters to new members of the Down syndrome community.
- D.A.D.S. Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome
- Disability Scoop - The Premier Source For Developmental Disability News
- Down Syndrome Online Resource List
- Expertise.com Guide for People with Disabilities -this guide aims to help make the federal grants available to seniors, veterans, and disabled people much easier to understand and take advantage of, particularly for remodeling homes for accessibility.
- Family Center on Technology and Disability ~ The Family Center on Technology and Disability provides a wide range of resources on assistive and instructional technologies, from introductory fact sheets through CEU's for practitioners and educators.
- Family Guide To Assitive Technology and Transition Planning - downloadable pdf courtesy of The Family Center on Technology and Disability
- GiGi's Playhouse
- Government Housing & Mortgage Help for the Disabled
- Global Down Syndrome Foundation
- iCan Shine Bike Camps
- International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association
- K12 Academics
- LuMind Foundation - Down Syndrome Research
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National Down Syndrome Society - Spanish
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- National Association for Down Syndrome
- One Place for Special Needs
- Special Friends - For people with learning disabilities and their careers
- Special Olympics - National Site
- SPRED - Meeting the spiritual needs of people with developmental disabilities
- TOTAL EDUCATION SOLUTIONS, the special education experts
Total Education Solutions (TES) provides innovative, quality educational services to individuals with exceptional needs. In home, community, school, and clinical settings, we foster opportunities for success.
- UPS for DownS, United Parent Support for Down Syndrome
- Woodbine House - Free Downloads from Down syndrome experts and Woodbine House authors
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Canal Down21 ~ The number one globally recognized reference website on Down syndrome in Spanish
Canal Down21 - USA ~ This is a specific portal from the main site geared toward Hispanic American families
- On line Spanish journal focusing on Spanish speaking adults with Down syndrome, published 3 times per year.
- On line Spanish journal focusing on general Down syndrome topics, published monthly.
- Down's Syndrome Scotland ~ helping people realise their potential
- English-Hmong Dictionary of Special Education (PDF)
- Fundacion Sindrome de Down de Cantabria
- Global Connection : A support group for Asian parents of children born with Down syndrome
This is an online support group founded by Dr. Sindoor Desai (mother to Sujeet who is self advocate & musician) specifically for Asian parents of children with Down syndrome so they feel more comfortable to share their concerns as a family